It’s hard for loved ones and even addicts to reach out for help but there are so many resources made available that I felt compelled to list some of them:
- The Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has a FACILITY LOCATOR FORM.
- Narcotics Anonymous has an NA Meeting Finder that finds the closest group to your location.
- Crystal Meth Anonymous– more of an on-line resource.
- Meth Addiction Recovery– is a very interactive website that was very impressive.
- Additional on-line information and research indicates an abundance of groups formed to fight meth addiction: Recovery Connection; Mother’s Against Meth; Youth Against Meth; Just Think Twice; David Parnell:Facing the Dragon; Say No to Meth