Every 4 minutes one person is diagnosed with a blood cancer.
Every dollar counts as one vote, and the titles are awarded to the man and woman with the most votes at the end of ten weeks; the top local fundraisers in the country win the national titles.
Funds raised by the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Man & Woman of the Year participants are used for:
- Lifesaving blood cancer research
- Financial assistance to cover patient expenses for transportation, medication and testing
- Free educational materials and events for patients and their families
- Local programs such as Family Support Groups and First Connection, a peer-to-peer counseling program
- Comprehensive, personalized assistance through our Information Resource Center
Get in the game and start supporting this cause. If not for me, for the cause itself. I would appreciate any financial assistance you could provide. Yes, I am financially contributing thousands of dollars that I am not counting towards the $15,000.00 goal, so you are not alone.
Go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Man of the Year personalized website to donate! Or by clicking here.
I have previously written about my cancer experience and after you donate money feel free to read it. If you don’t donate money, you can’t read it.