We can’t help you when you fall in love, or out of love, but we can help you. What we do involves holding other individuals and companies responsible for their negligence, ignorance, or omissions that caused you harm. Yes, that really means the insurance company hiding behind the people and companies that pay for just that type of incident. Those negligent, ignorant, or forgetful people and companies often have little to do with the decisions that make you whole again. A wide array of real world examples and some of the most common types of cases are below:
- injured while working and not really getting straight answers from your employer or HR person;
- another driver not paying attention and rammed their 3,000 pound hunk of metal into your only means of transportation. Now you can’t move your neck or get to work;
- a tractor trailer driver on interstate 85 nearly kill you when they were switching lanes while texting;
- neighbor’s dog get loose again and bite your child, leaving permanent scars and an infected wound;
- finally realize you are in need of Social Security benefits and got denied;
- can’t believe a manufacturer would sell a product so dangerous;
- slip, trip, or fall on someone’s property that knew there was a problem where you fell;
- get jumped on, beat up, called dirty names, and held without your permission until a large retailer realized you actually paid your bill. Oops, they made a mistake;
- something not true being written and/or said about you to others;
- have to lay your motorcycle down because another driver didn’t see you.
Those are just the top ten or more scenarios that have come into the office in the past couple months. I am sure there are more but I think you get the point. Enjoy your Valentine’s Day and hopefully you never need us. HOWEVER, if you ever do, or know someone that does, just tell them to call us or visit our website.