Floyd S. "Trey" Mills III with the Trammell & Mills Law Firm, LLC has just been recognized and invited to join The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers. Mr. Mills was recognized for his work in the state of South Carolina for Civil Plaintiff’s litigation.
The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 an invitation-only organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from each state in the nation who meet stringent qualifications as civil plaintiff and/or criminal defense trial lawyers. Selection is based on a thorough multi-phase process which includes peer nominations combined with third-party research. Membership is extended solely to the select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature and public profile.
In more simpler terms, without all the law mumbo jumbo, Mr. Mills represents the rights of those harmed by the negligence, ignorance, and/or omissions of others. Ninety-nine (99%) percent of the cases he files a law suit on involve the insurance company of that negligent, ignorant, and/or omitting party that has caused his clients a loss or harm. The insurance company provides a lawyer to the at fault party and then the insurance company makes every effort to not pay a dime or a much lower price for the actual harms and losses Mr. Mills’ clients have incurred. An example of cases you can consult with Mr. Mills in assisting you on your legal needs are listed below:
- serious motor vehicle & motorcycle collisions;
- tractor trailer collisions on Interstate 85 or throughout the states of Georgia & South Carolina;
- dog bite cases involving scars and/or surgery;
- slip, trip, and fall cases involving a dangerous condition on a property;
- product liability cases for defective and/or improperly made products or machinery;
- burn cases; and
- nursing home abuse cases.