I started this blog with no idea what to expect or how I would have the time to write articles. However, I went ahead with it by contacting LexBlog and getting the infrastructure in place. My first article was "China Tries to Kill Pebbles" on November 2, 2008. It has been good times ever since.
The traffic count and interest has grown exponentially and it allows me an opportunity to fight the barrage of poor media, misinformation, and misleading advertising that many insurance companies conduct. It also levels the playing field for me to give an inside look at what really goes on in the plaintiff’s battle against evil insurance companies.
It should be apparent from a large percentage of my posts that:
- I hate Allstate and think they are unprofessional, unethical, and ignorant;
- I am cancer survivor and both celebrate and struggle with that;
- I work in upstate South Carolina and focus first on statewide issues and then on national issues;
- I enjoy being a plaintiff’s attorney because I enjoy working with normal, everyday people and not corporate clients that are buffoons;
- I love to fight, more in the courtroom than out of it in my older years; and
- Thanks to my life experiences (cancer, death of a parent, and internal struggles with those issues); I think I can achieve most anything with hard work, thought, and communication.
Thanks for stopping in for a quick read, interesting article, and/or for being a groupie of South Carolina Injury Law Journal. It’s only going to get better, more informative, and more insightful.
Take it away "Little River Band"………